Weather: Photos of the Week

Hello, friends. It appeared that Photos of the Week were not happening. Even though I am not on the Administrative team now, I have not forgotten the password. I started this feature months ago, so maybe it is more interesting to me than others. Hoping that I will not step on someone's toes, here are the choices for the week.
Let me remind you that Photos of the week is not a photo contest. Hopefully, it is a cross section, representing different types of photos you posted. Thanks to all of you who posted this week. Merry Christmas. May your trees be surrounded with family love and joy, this holiday season. Gordon

Jessica's horse is ready for a warm stable.


Redlan's clouds have, not only, silver linings, but gold as well.

Kerry captured fall transitioning to winter.


Jama had the My Town spirit in our weather shoot.


Ginger's lofty view of the peaks wrapped in white.


Cindy braved the elements to make us all shiver.

The fat man is already in Queenmothermamaw's neighborhood.


And finally, Elaine sends best wishes to all of you.

****

Thank you for your patience. Have a great week.

Comments

  1. Thanks for including my Christmas sparrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gordon, these are cool representations of this past week's themes. It's good to hear your voice again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a selection again. There are weeks when one cannot get around everyone so having a little selection picked up is ideal.

    I loved the way Jama got weather and the town combined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gordon, I think photo #7 is mine. It is no big deal but if you would check on Dec. 11th. My point of that picture was the sleet that was falling caused reflections in the picture. The sleet that was falling gave everything a reflective look. Thank you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that, QMM! Credit should go where credit is due. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gordon! was great of you to take the time to pick the pics... ChefE and I were hemming and hawing... not wanting to get ahead of the team... and you did the right thing.
    thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mr. G. for all your hard work.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I left a post. Anyway, here goes again:

    I love the picks. We have some mighty talented members. Thanks to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing my photo and for taking the time to do this post. :) We all certainly appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you for choosing my photo, I felt really honored! Appreciate all your hard work in making this possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Gordon for choosing one of my photos. I like all the photos of this theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: