Spotlight Photos - Flags in Your Town

Hi All!!


Here are the Spotlight Photos from our shoot out Flags from June 10th. In no particular order.....


Tina ..... WOW!!



EGWow .... love the reflections.



Kim...... Congratulations Kim!! (citizenship)



Lena ......... also Congratulations and Best Wishes Lena!!  (got married)



Tiffany .... adorable!





Just a little chit chat. You may have noticed that there hasn't been a monthly In The Limelight. Taking a summer break on that for now. For new visitors here, In The Limelight is a monthly guest interview we do of our shooters. There is a tab at the top of the blog if you would like to check it out. 

This Friday our theme is National Fishing Day chosen by Camella. Read the previous post for her Member Voice on the theme. 

HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments

  1. these are simply wonderful, all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this week -- I will certainly show up with hats. If I miss too many shoots, I'll be dropped from the shoot list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank´s for posting my photo again! :) I just found this page now! I was only on the other - old? - where Mr. Linky is. It´s little bit confusing. I have to check it out. LG Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: