Spotlight Photos for Strange, Unusual or Spooky Signs!

As you may know, Mr. Linky is being a little spooky itself this past week and it is not working for us!! If I missed any participants in last Friday's challenge it was unintentional. I did post a discussion post for the naughty Mr. Linky but I just received an email from Sarah and she said all is well now. So sorry for jumping the gun here!! 

What fun to see unusual signs from all over the world.

Sue CTG



Dawn Treader



EGWow



Jama - (we need one of these in my town)



Southwest Arkie - closed due to flying hot mud



This week the challenge for FMTSO is the Letter A. 

HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments

  1. Great signs! I came up empty but glad others found some good things out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flirting point is just brilliant. Well done, Jama.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: